Thursday, August 30, 2012

Make It Crafty - Melody

Today, I have a card to share using Melody Digi Stamp and Whimsical Mushroom Digi Stamp, both from Make It Crafty!


I combined the images, Melody Digi Stamp and Whimsical Mushroom Digi Stamp in Photoshop. I colored the resulting image with Copics. I stepped out of my box and colored her hair with pink highlights. I think she looks groovy!


 ***
 

***


***


I used Chippies for leaves for my flower and for a corner embellishment. I used a pearl white paint dauber to add some white to the chippies, and then used green alcohol ink to add color. 


I used the following products on my card...

DCWV textured cardstock
Designer Papers from Fancy Pants Designs
Copics
Pearl white paint dauber
Alcohol Ink
Flowers
Rhinestones
Spellbinders Ribbon Banners
Spellbinders Long Scalloped Rectangle

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

CLP Challenge


Thanks for stopping by today!




7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Julie this rocks!! Love her two tone hair...the mushroom is great and the whole card is swingin ;)

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the color and whimsical elements... and that pink hair! :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

Sandy said...

I adore this Julie!!! Hot, Hot colors and Hot, Hot design. Neat!
sandy

Unknown said...

wow she is so beautiful...adore your colourng awesome details ..one fabulous card and thanks for the comment that was really sweet of you ...and also i have just ordered from the link you supplied...wow was i in for a surprise....so needless to say have just spent some pennies lol!!!ive even popped it on my blog so i dont loose it..thanks so much for the info and your visit....hugs sassyxxx

Chris said...

A real stunner Julie! Absolutely love how you coloured this sweetie and the colours are fantastic. :)

Frances said...

Beautiful card! love your coloring and design.hugs, Frances.

Unknown said...

wow, Julie, this is beautiful!!!! love it!!! love her pink hair... really groovy!!!!
baci