Monday, November 25, 2013

Saturated Canary - Let It Snow

Howdy!
 
Today, I have another Christmas card to share.
 
 

This card uses a gorgeous new Saturated Canary image. The image was included in the Digital Crafting Essentials Magazine. The magazine comes with two CDs with various digital elements. The background papers were part of the digital package too. I just printed them out on cardstock. They work beatifully. 


 I used my Copics chart to pick the colors that most closely matched my papers. I dotted the background with C1, C3 and C5, B91, B0000 and V01. I used a Stampin' Up! background stamp to stamp the snowflakes around my images in pearly ink and added Liquid Pearls.


I added one small flower spray with some purple berries.

 
 I used the Snowflake Doohickey times 2 with a blue rhinestone.
 
 I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Simon Says Challenge - Sketch (which can be seen here)
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

How stunning! Your coloring is perfection! Love the delicate snowflake and lace, too. :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

Jane said...

Oh wow you have coloured her beautifully, love her hair!
Thanks so much for sharing with us all over at SC Challenges xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card I love this image & you have coloured brilliantly.
Thank you for playing along with us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx