Sunday, November 30, 2014

Winter Fairy Halla

Happy Holidays!
It has been a year since I have posted. Wow, where has the time gone. Our lives have gone through major transformations in 2014. The biggest changes are we moved and my return to school (hence the lack of card making). I am nearing the winter break for school, and have had a chance to make a few cards, so I figured I might as well post some for anyone still viewing my blog. 
My first card is pretty simple, but I love the look. I used Winter Fairy Halla from Mo's Digital Pencil. The paper is Heartfelt Creations.
 

I added Frontage Embossing Powder for the snow effect. 



I am entering this card in the DP2 Challenge - Snow (with a Mo image)
 Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation! 

3 comments:

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!
Nela xx

Pat said...

Hey Julie! Are YOU back in school as a student? Awesome!! You have definitely been missed...and I'm delighted to see you crafting a bit! Your work is always so gorgeous...and this creation is absolutely stunning!!! Enjoy your break from school...and thanks for joining us at Mo's!! Hugs, Pat Frank

Marsha said...

I love your card! The colors are so well done. Thank you.

Could you please tell me where you got the image for the door and sled? Thank you so much